We continue to review sustainability issues with feedback from our internal and external stakeholders. We have identified the following material topics as the most important to our business and stakeholders:
- Our employees are our most valuable asset. We believe in attracting talents and nurturing them to foster a motivated workforce who will be the best ambassadors to our stakeholders.
- We continue to hire a diversity of employees and regularly review our policies for more inclusivity and gender equality.
- We have put policies and practices in place to ensure transparency and fairness for our employees.
Training and Education
- We believe in nurturing a future-ready workforce with up-to-date skills and knowledge.
- We give all new employees on-the-job training under the supervision of experienced employees.
- We monitor our employees’ training needs and progress regularly so that they can plan their professional development accordingly.
- We believe in contributing to our community as a good corporate citizen and participating in positive impact activities.
- We partner with non-government organisations and support their initiatives to build a better environment for foreign domestic workers.
- We place high emphasis on the safety and privacy of our customers’ data.
- We strictly observe all local laws and internal regulations for personal data protection.
- Our information security policies and practices ensure that our customers’ data are handled and stored confidentially. We expect all operational managers to implement the Group’s personal data protection act (PDPA) policy and monitor compliance.
- We consistently update our PDPA policy according to new requirements and business developments. We aim to achieve zero complaints and PDPA breaches at all times.